We proudly offer a wide range of Checking Account options to fit your financial needs and lifestyle, and opening an account is as easy as visiting our Memorial Blvd., County Office Building, StoneView, White House, or Pleasant View branch. Account types and features are listed below - simply click each button for account details, but please come in or call us with any questions.
Courtesy Pay is our overdraft program that requires no action on your part. You do not have to sign anything. Your Courtesy Pay limit of $150-$500 will be automatically assigned and is based on deposited dollars to your account during the previous 30 days (and additional criteria). This overdraft service applies to your checking account only. We reserve the right to limit this service to one checking account per member.
How does it work?
When active, Courtesy Pay protects you with up to $500 of overdraft protection. It is a non-contractual courtesy program, and there is no fee for the service unless you use it. Please call or ask any of our Member Service Representatives for more information.
To be eligible for Courtesy Pay overdraft service:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.*
- You must set up direct deposit of your payroll or other income source.*
- If you have a loan with us, your payment may not be delinquent more than 31 days at any time.**
- Your share draft (checking) account may not be overdrawn more than 30 days at any time.**
- Accounts will be reviewed for 30 days to determine if all above criteria are met.
- Your deposit (both the required direct deposit and over-the-counter) total during each moth will be used to determine which of the tiers of Courtesy Pay limit will be granted (see table below).
- Any time the required items* are not found on the account, or the maximum items** are found, Courtesy Pay shall be suspended.
If the requirements* are reinstated and maximums** are reduced to bring accounts current after having been suspended, Courtesy Pay would be reinstated the following day.