Do you have a long-term financial plan for you and your money? Have you set financial goals, both in the near term and for the future? If you answered ‘No’ to one or both of these questions, then perhaps it’s time for a financial check up offered through your Credit Union in conjunction with Cosey Financial Services. We’re proud to be partnered with an experienced and solid team in Cosey Financial, and even prouder to be able to offer their services to our members. If you have questions about your…
- Current Financial Position – a snapshot of where you are today, eg., assets, net worth, liabilities, and cash flow
- Protection Planning – financial protection in the event of death, disability, accident and illness
- Investment Planning – accumulating and managing assets to maximize your ability to reach your financial goals
- Tax Planning – analysis and planning to help you retain assets and minimize taxes
- Retirement Planning – accumulation and income strategies to help you retire financially secure
- Estate Planning – preservation of assets while minimizing estate taxes, probate expenses and estate administrative costs
- College Funding – 529 plans, Educational Savings Accounts
- Charitable Giving – Charitable Remainder Trusts, Wealth Replacement Trusts, life insurance as a gift or bequest, income tax charitable deductions, etc.
…call or visit us today to set up a financial review appointment with Chris Jaggers of Cosey Financial. As always, your information is held in strict confidence, and your comfort and satisfaction are our primany goal.
Don’t put this important activity on the back burner – call today to begin your financial planning journey!
~ INVESTMENTS WITH COSEY FINANCIAL ARE NOT INSURED BY THE NCUA ~