Software Conversion Is Coming!
There are only...
The Credit Union for Robertson County, your member owned financial institution, is committed to providing you financial products and services to meet your needs and reach your financial goals. We are equally committed to protecting our members' privacy. You can be confident that your financial privacy is a priority of this credit union. We are required by law to give you this privacy notice to explain how we collect, use and safeguard your personal financial information.
Information We Collect and Disclose About You
We collect "nonpublic personal information" about you. Nonpublic personal information is personally identifiable information about you obtained by the CU for Robertson County in connection with providing the required service. We may collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as: Your name, address, social security number, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as: your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as: your creditworthiness and credit history.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described previously and as permitted by law, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. To protect our members' privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the member information we provide to other third parties.
In order to conduct the business of the credit union, we may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under other circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
If you decide to terminate your membership with the CU for Robertson County, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Our employees are trained in the importance of maintaining confidentiality and member privacy. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What You Can Do to Help Protect Your Privacy
The CU for Robertson County is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your debit or credit card which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons.
- Keep your information with us current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
If you have questions concerning this notice, please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you.
The Credit Union for Robertson County
2416 Memorial Blvd
Springfield, TN 37172
Phone: (615) 382-8255
Fax: (615) 384-5812
The CREDIT UNION for Robertson County policy is to make funds from your deposits immediately available to you. At the time of your deposit, you can withdraw the funds in cash and we can use the funds to pay checks written by you.
If we are not going to make funds from your deposit immediately available, we will notify you at the time of deposit. We will also tell you when the funds will be available. If your deposit is not make directly to one of our employees, or if the notice is not given at the time of the deposit, we will mail the notice to you by the day after we receive your deposit.
To determine the availability of your deposits, every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays. If you make a deposit within regular business hours on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit after the close of business or on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open. Business hours are posted at each branch.
Note: Deposits made through the Night Depository after 8:30 a.m. will be treated as made on the next business day we are open. Items mailed to the Credit Union are considered deposited on the business day received.
In addition, funds you deposit by check may be delayed for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- You deposit checks totaling more than $5,000 on any one day.
- We believe that the check will not be paid.
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid.
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months.
- There is an emergency, such as a failure of communications or computer equipment.
- The account is new or has been opened less than 31 days.
We will notify you if we delay ability to withdraw funds for any of these reasons, and we will tell you when the funds will be available. They will generally be available no later than the 7th business day after the day of your deposit.
All deposits, iuncluding those subject to delayed availability, earn dividends based on the terms and conditions of the account.
If you need to know when the funds from a particular deposit will be available, please ask us.
Please remember that even after we have made funds available to you, and you have withdrawn the funds, you are still responsible for checks you deposit that are returned to us unpaid and for any other problems involving your deposit.