Electronic Services Could Help During COVID-19 Situation
With concerns over the recent COVID-19 outbreak and the response by our government, your ability to access the funds in your account(s) should be something you're thinking about! If the Credit Union for Robertson County is required to restrict public access, have you thought about how you could carry out your financial business? We have!
The services that are available to you to ensure you have access to your money include:
- ATMs - To withdraw cash;
- Remote Deposit Capture - To deposit checks to your account;
- Mobicint Online Banking - To transfer funds between accounts or to pay your bills through Online Bill Pay;
- TCURC Mobile Banking App (for Android and iOS) - Simple, easy access to your account(s) using your smartphone or tablet; and
In order that we may serve you efficiently and contact you if necessary, we ask that you please make sure we have your
- Current, valid email address' and
- Correct phone numbers (home as well as cell).
Please don't hesitate to contact us at 615-382-8255 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need information on how to access/set up any of these services.